Helping you thrive in challenging times
Coaching? Isn’t that just for athletes?
No. In fact, more and more people have coaches these days, and for good reason: it works! People like you are recognizing the value of having a coach. Much like an athlete, people who want to perform at their best at work and in life, recognize the value in having someone to: provide unbiased perspective; challenge self-limiting beliefs; help to clarify thinking, and hold them accountable so that they take action.
Your Trusted Advisor
I don’t have all of the answers for you. No one does, except YOU. When we work together, I won’t be telling you what to do. Rather we work together to help you get clarity, define values and priorities, set clear goals, define an action plan, and execute on that plan!
There is no more efficient way to get results and make changes than through coaching. So if you want to shorten your learning curve and accelerate your results, coaching is for you. Here are just some of the things that people hire me to help them with:
- Dealing with transition and change
- Life feels hectic and out of balance and there never seems to be enough time
- Goals are constantly set but not achieved. Great intentions but lacklustre follow-through
- Self-confidence is low and self-doubt causes self-sabotage
- Everything is “fine” but you know it could be SO MUCH BETTER
I have coached people from all walks of life including nurses, CEOs, entrepreneurs, moms, and students. Working together, my clients have:
- Started and grown new businesses
- Resolved long-standing challenges
- Gained clarity on the right direction to take
- Realized a new level of peace and well-being amidst difficult life situations
- Created the step-by-step roadmap for building their future
If you are ready to take action and you want something there to support and guide you, click the button below to schedule a call.
- Individual professional development coaching
- Team coaching
Coaching sessions are flexible, and arranged to conveniently work with your schedule. They can be conducted in person, over the phone, or via video conferene which allows you to access to me wherever you or I happen to be.
The length of each session can range from 30 to 60 minutes (maybe longer for team coaching) depending on your preference.